Anatomy and Physiology Live Book Review AND GIVEAWAY! Loved reviewing these two A&P books today! Please take a look at the website and links attached below and comment below if you’d like to enter this giveaway. Thank you again for watching – big loves xox
FREE website for student resources: https://edge.sagepub.com/essentialaandp
Free colouring book: https://edge.sagepub.com/essentialaandp/student-resources/free-colouring-book
Please use the code NURSE25 at checkout through sage publishing for your nursing books 🙂
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/C_Carmichael83
Online blog: www.diaryofthestudentnurse.co.uk
GP Nurse twitter account: @GPNSNN
GP Nursing Ambassador page: https://smarthealthsolutions.co.uk/gpn-snn/
Thanks for watching, don’t forget to subscribe and like. Check out my previous vlogs all about student nurse life 🙂
* Newly Qualified Nurse (NQN) (adult nursing) from Birmingham City University.
* Fab stuff ambassador, GP nursing student ambassador, Student Academic Leader, Hello My Name is Campaigner, High Achievers Recognition Scheme (HARS) Scholar, Health Editor of the Polygon magazine for Birmingham City University (BCU). Official Vlogger for BCU and one of the original members if The Student Nurse Project.
* Co-founder of ‘Project GIVE’ – Check out the Facebook page and give us a huge follow and support. https://www.facebook.com/ProjectGIVEwolverhampton/
* I am very passionate about nursing and want to bring that passion back into the hearts of everyone.
* Passionate about GP and community nursing .
* I have previously worked as a healthcare assistant in sexual health and family planning, where I worked for the past 5 years and 9 months before qualifying – I absolutely loved it!
* Before sexual health I worked in care home for the elderly, orthopaedic theatres and I have done some bank shifts on the wards at the QE Hospital Birmingham too. Overall around 11 years healthcare experience.