* no idea how to pronounce their names either!
Bizarrely the hardback ( I always buy hardback where possible ) is cheaper than the paperback on Amazon. Charity link here: https://smile.amazon.co.uk/Funky-Business-Talent-Capital-Dance/dp/B000JN6FLQ/ref=tmm_hrd_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1587470754&sr=8-1
– how to use “being different” as a key competitive advantage
– that the speed of your organisation is set by the SLOWEST, not the fastest employees
– that your individual worth is a simple equation: what you know x who you know
– 99% of the time your customer isn’t buying what you think your selling]
– the importance of office osmosis and tacit learning (ie being sat at home isn’t fab for this!)
– leveraging the skills in your business to have a 100-fold advantage by using digital skills and the BEST people you can afford.
Reading time: one day