Try Snapreads free for 7 days 👉 http://bit.ly/2vscczw
Essentialism (2014) is a mind-blowing book that focuses on helping the reader prioritize few vital issues from the trivial many. The author ventures into the how to accomplish goals through focus. Essentialism explains the necessity of prioritizing things in life, as well as the methods to do so.
Who should read this book:
– Readers interested in focus-related books
– People who struggle with prioritizing the things in their life
– Anyone who wants to learn how to become focused and eventually achieve success.
5 Lessons from ‘Essentialism’ by Greg Mckeown
1. Cut out all nonessentials
2. Let go of the 3 fallacies
3. Essentialist set tradeoffs
4. Don’t take on other people burdens
5. More time and effortless
Never stop learning with these animated book summaries: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_nClpRWbTB2xKGpKbS0J_m5LUHAhdCyj
► Subscribe to our channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXnLW7yIefmPen7piKYRPzw?sub_confirmation=1&via=tb
Get key insights from this book: https://snapreads.com/books/essentialism-summary/
Subscribe to our VIP Newsletter for exclusive content: https://www.snapreads.com/