We spend most of our days trying to get better at things we need to improve on, instead of actually focusing on our innate talents or strengths. In this book titled “Now, Discover Your Strengths”, written by Marcus Buckingham and Donald Clifton, the authors talk about focusing on our strengths, instead. What will happen if we start managing our weaknesses and playing our strengths? Well, watch this book summary video in Tamil to know more.
Some topics covered in this book summary video:
– The common mistake of focusing excessively on our weaknesses.
– Why should we focus on our strengths?
– How to identify our strengths?
– How to put our strengths to best use, once we identify it.
– What is stopping us from actually using our strengths – discussing fear of weaknesses and fear of failure.
– understanding the concept of “play your strengths and manage your weakness”.
For more such videos, consider subscribing to Maze Winners Tamil channel. I post a new video every Tuesday, Friday & Sunday.
Tuesdays: Motivational/ self-help videos with interesting stories.
Fridays: Informative/ history related videos that is educational and entertaining.
Sundays: Book/ Movie summary and reviews.
Thanks for watching this video! Don’t forget to give the video a Thumbs up if you like it 🙂
You can also follow us on our:
Facebook: Maze Winners
Stock Footage Credits: Pexels
Disclaimer: All images used in this video have been used for the purpose of story-telling under “fair-use” category. Neither Maze Winners Tamil Channel nor I claim the ownership of these images. All the images belong to their rightful owners. No copyright infringement intended.