How to Unf*ck Yourself by Gary John Bishop – Book Review
This book takes every single excuse you have made for your entire life and debunks it, it teaches you the actions you can take and how to search for the reason you’re making does excuse in the first place.
1. We all have really good excuses on why not to do something, but we have to mentally decide what we want and “act” on it Not JUST THINK ON IT
2. Here is the link for the book, I listened to the audiobook while on the treadmill, make no excuses and read it.
3. Willing or Unwilling, deciding on what your willing to do and acting on it. And if your not willing to do it then you will be more at piece know that you are not bullshting yourself every day.
4. Have 0 Expectations. You constantly have thee expectations but the world does not revolve around you and what you expect. Not having expectation means you still have to plan execute but you’ll be more will to accept the circumstances.
5. You are not what you think but what you do. Action first —Emotion Later
Don’t wait till you feel motivated to start, do it right now.
* PRO TIP*
Realize the life you have and be happy with it, while working towards your goals
✔ Help Us Reach 5000 Subscribers: https://goo.gl/0wvm6w